DURUM VERSCHLEISS-SCHUTZ GMBH was established in 1984 as a manufacturer of advanced hard-facing products. Today DURUM has production and service centres in Brazil, France and the USA and exports to countries all over the world!
DURUM provides high performance welding and surfacing wires and powders and is a global market leader in the supply of specialized overlaying consumables that can be applied by a range of processes including: Flux Cored Wire, Plasma Transferred Arc (PTA) Welding, Oxy-fuel Welding, Thermal Spray Powder and Wire.
Besides Willich (Germany) DURUM Group maintains production and workshop facilities in Brazil (São Paulo), France (Saint Victor) and the USA (Houston TX). We also support a network of independent agencies throughout the world. We meet demanding requirements of today’s industry with a wide array of Welding and Thermal Spray technologies.
Our wide range of specialized surface hard-facing
• Tungsten carbide rods for oxyacetylene
• Nickel, cobalt and iron based Flux
• FCAW wires with Tungsten Carbide and complex carbides to provide extremely hard and tough coatings, used primarily for extreme wear applications
• Tungsten, complex and chromium carbides for manual
• PTA welding powders
• PTA machines, torches and powder feeders • Powders for oxyacetylene welding and spraying
• Fused crushed and spherical Tungsten Carbides
• Pre-manufactured replacement wear parts • Thermal Spray Powders (conforming to DIN EN 1274) and Wires (conforming to
DIN EN 14919)
Our wide range of specialized surface hard-facing materials includes: Tungsten Carbide Rods for oxyacetylene welding / Tungsten Carbide Tubular and Flexible “floppy rods” for extreme wear / Nickel, Cobalt or Iron based Flux Cored Wire / FCAW wires / Tungsten carbide, Complex Carbides and Chromium Carbides / PTA Welding Powders / PTA Machines, Torches and Powder Feeders / Pre-manufactured replacement wear parts / Thermal Spray Powders (DIN EN 1274) / Thermal Spray Wires (DIN EN 14919)
Phone: +49 171 2627516
E-mail: Send message